Monday, February 22, 2016

Upside Down

After more than decade of contributing my skills to my home country, my home region and town, I had a strong feeling, that I am missing the next mission. My company is already in hands of people, with more experience to deal with post-communist syndromes and I am free to start a new chapter.

Last year, I met great people from Land Information New Zealand, with passion to improve things, with lot of free software and open culture. Great challenge and huge space to move forward. No corruption and no dangerous immigrants :).


In few days, I am moving to Wellington. Packing 30 kg of life per family member and starting the great adventure. One thing for sure, I will greatly miss all the people left here. But I really believe, that at the end, it will proof as good decision for everybody. Including my new employer and Slovakia.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment